how do i book you for my creative business brand & web design?
Once you fill out the branding & web design questionnaire and submit it, I'll make sure you've seen my Process + Price Guide. If not then I'll send it to you and schedule a quick chat to see if we'll be a good working match. If we decide that we definitely want to work with one another and you're ready to collaborate on your creative business vision, I'll send you an invoice for the 50% deposit. I'll also send over a contract to sign and you can officially claim your design spot.
What if my website content isn't ready in time?
I strongly encourage my clients to have a head start on photography and text content ready for their website ahead of time. It can even be in the form of an existing website. I understand it can be difficult to find the time to do all this work but once it's done then you don't have to worry about it again. It's imperative that this part gets done in time as it's the biggest thing that holds back a design project. A really helpful tip is to get it done right away as soon as I've sent you your homework package. The momentum will be there and that seems to help make things run smoothly.
What If i change my mind and want to upgrade my package during my project?
I understand that sometimes we start out thinking we need only the basics and realize that what would really be helpful is to have a bit more help. I have 3 packages for different client needs so you're welcome to upgrade your initial package to the next one up. I'll just send out an updated contract and a new invoice for the remainder of the initial deposit that will equal the difference in price between your initial package and the new one. I'll also adjust the project end date to reflect these changes. And your all set!
When will my project start?
I work with only a few people at a time ensuring I'm able to give each project my full attention. Your project will be scheduled based on my availability. But don't worry, even if you have to wait just a little bit I'll give you materials to work on and have completed so that you're all ready to go by the time I'm ready to start working on your project.
What is a responsive website?
It's a website that's adaptable, flexible, and designed for optimal viewing on all devices. The benefits for your users are seamless navigation, easier reading, flowing image resizing and this user experience will encourage your viewers to stay longer.
Why do you only design squarespace websites?
I love Squarespace! I love minimal design, ease of use and being able to have everything all in one space and all in one package price. It actually makes my life easier and I'm still finding more reasons why I love it still! I also find that my clients are just as happy with their Squarespace websites and I hear often that they love actually being able to use the backend of their site without worry. I won't ever go back! And no, I don't receive anything by having my clients use Squarespace. I just truly believe in sharing the things I love just because I love it!
The good to know info.
- It's really important that I receive detailed feedback from you during the client homework phase and when required during revision work. This ensures I know exactly what you're looking for.
- Communication is key during our project and work together. Slow communication will slow down the whole project and push back deadlines.
- Pricing does not include printing costs, Squarespace set up fees, stock photography, fonts and graphics that may need to be purchased for your project. Please note that I require approval from you before any purchases and the costs will be added onto the final invoice.
- A 50% deposit is required before I start any design work.
- The final 50% must be paid before I hand over any files or launch your site.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- I require all website content before your start date. This includes all website copy, images, and anything else I may need to create your website.
- If you decide to upgrade your package during the project that's okay! I'll send out a new contract to be signed and a new invoice for the difference of the initial deposit. The final invoice will be updated to reflect the new package price.
- I do not offer package change downgrades or refunds at this time.